What We Offer Your Family
Christ Church Kids: Here at Christ Church we seek to help every generation shepherd every child toward a growing faith in Jesus Christ by equipping each child and family to express their faith and see each day as a gift of grace lived out for His purpose and truth.
- Nurseries: We are deeply committed to high quality and safe childcare. In addition to caring for the health and well-being of your child, each Sunday the infants and walkers will have a special time of worship in the nursery through simply Bible teaching and music. Parents will be issued security tags for each child which must be presented when picking up your child. If there is a problem during worship, we will contact you via a paging system (Mandarin) or via mobile phone (East).
- Children's Worship: During Children's Worship, we are learning together how God is present and actively working in the lives of His people. Children's Worship includes a time of singing and prayer and an interactive time of Bible teaching. This special time is available for children ages 5-8 (Mandarin) or ages 4-7 (East) and begins after the children are dismissed during tithes and offerings.
- Sunday School: Sunday School is only offered at our Mandarin congregation. For more information on what classes are available, please visit the Children's page.
Refuge Youth Ministry: For students in 6th grade up to 12th grade.
- Refuge Large Group: A time for junior and senior high students to gather for fellowship, fun activities and a brief message.
- Refuge Small Groups: Small groups of students (like age and gender) shepherded and led by trained and equipped young adult leaders for the purpose of growing together in relationship with Christ.
- Backyard Missions, mission trips and retreats: Throughout the year, students are challenged by God's call to serve a needy and broken world on our various mission trips and retreats.