The Food Pantry in Mandarin
"This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." 2 Corinthians 9:12-13
The mission of Christ Church Community Food Pantry is to collect food and distribute to those in need in our church and in our community.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Hours of operation:
- 9:00 am-11:00 am the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
- Numbers will be given out starting at 7:30 am. Please bring your photo ID.
- We distribute food out of the Christ Church Mandarin Community Center.
- 9791 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Pantry Director, Kathy Clements, (904) 945-8338.
- Volunteer Coordinator, Carrie Kutzer, (904) 405-6413
For further details, please visit our full Food Pantry page.