Biblical Stewardship: Options for Generous Giving at Mandarin
Thank you for your interest in supporting Christ Church PCA and it's ministries.
Here at Christ Church*, we offer several ways for you to give:
- Drop your donation in the offering plate during church service.
- Mail in (or bring) a check to our office: 9791 Old St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257
- Set up electronic bill pay through your own bank (no charge to the church).
- Make a one-time or recurring gift online (small fee to the church, see instructions below)
*Even though Christ Church meets in two different locations, all gifts are designated to one general budget. For tracking purposes, we ask that you designate which congregation you attend.
We are pleased to partner up with E-giving and Stewardship Technologies to provide you with the option to pay via eletronic check online. If this is your first time donating online with us, we ask that you read our FAQ's section below. Please contact Katie Pogachnik (firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-5588) with any issues or questions.
Make a one-time gift via electronic check (you do not have to create a login)
Create an Account Creating an account will enable you to schedule or change your gifts, modify payment information, view your online donations, and print tax receipts. All online giving will be reflected on your year-end giving statement from the church.
Do I have to create a login?
- No. You can always choose the option to make a one-time gift where you do not have to create a login account. However, you will not be able to track your online giving, print tax receipts, or schedule recurring gifts.
Why is it saying my email is invalid when signing up for a new account?
- Please make sure when typing in your email that you do not add any extra spaces at the beginning or end of your email address or that both emails match exactly.
Is it safe to give online?
- Yes. The security of the system is continually managed by Stewardship Technology.
From what types of bank accounts can I give?
- You can give online from your checking or savings account.
Can I use a credit card or debit card to make a contribution?
- No. We do not offer this option at this time.
Are there any fees involved with giving online?
- Not to you. You will not pay any fees with an online gift. Contributions made by electronic check come with a small fee to the church.
How do I make a recurring gift?
- To make a recurring gift, create an account, log in using your username and password, and schedule your gift by clicking on “Add Gift” under the “Gifts” tab.
If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
- For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, bi-weekly, the 1st and the 15th of a month, or monthly.
Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
- Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of the contribution. If you have an account, simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes.
Can I review my donation history online?
- Yes. When you set up an account, the site will allow you to view the complete history of your online contributions.
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
- Yes. The church will continue to send year-end contribution statements for tax purposes. These statements will reflect all your contributions to Christ Church including those made online.
When will contributions by electronic check be taken from my bank account?
- Contributions made by electronic check will be taken from your specified bank account by the next business day. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
Can I designate my gift to a particular ministry?
- We offer 5 ministry options when giving online.
- General Budget for Mandarin (for tracking purposes- those who attend Mandarin)
- General Budget for East (for tracking purposes- those who attend East)
- Vision Fund (for our building renovations and church planting, click here for more info)
- Mercy Ministry (our Deacons fund)
- Food Pantry (for purchase of food or equipment)
How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
- Immediately after submitting your contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your contribution.
I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
- For any questions, concerns or comments about the online giving system, please contact Katie Pogachnik at email@example.com. You will receive a response as soon as possible. You may also contact Stewardship Technology directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.